Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Behind my dressing room: 5 heels pick!

Women+Shoes= eternal love....
so i am very proud to introduce you my 5 best fav heels ever ever ever haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Front

Side

Back

From Left to Right:
N°1-> The Warriors
Gianfranco Ferre cream Richelieu peep toe leather lamb very dirty and fucked up pumps.
I can RUN with them. I can Swim with them. I can Dance with them. 
I have them for so long i can Sleep with them.


take a good look at the dirt, the stain etc.. they have their own life!


Leather lace.


leather work detail.

N°2-> The Slags
(sorry for the vulgar word)
Zara bright orange satin with gold detail zipper in the back pumps.
i call them the slags 'cause they are so so bright it's like "hohoho!!! holla!! i am here come on baby!!"


profiled like a racing car!


Back zippers.

N°3->  The Ladies
Sonia Rykiel royal blue suede with black grapes in the front and one little diamond on the sole you can't really see it but it's so cute heels
They go with almost everything and i always get a little "i love your shoes" when i wear them.


Beauty, beauty, beauty.


the grape detail.

N°4-> The Comfortables
Yves St Laurent shiny black leather tango shaped heels
I am in Love with those. i can look at them for hours. 
They are So comfortable with this very original but ultra stable heel. 
The Comfortables: 1 / Casco Viejo: 0 !!!!!


You need a pair of black heels. Who ever you are.


The famous Heel shape.

N°5 -> The Statements
Sonia Rykiel bright pink suede with diamonds on the back so incredible you can die for pumps.
OK... My favorite.. 
You wear that and it's like you come down from the land of the fairies riding a rainbow.
I ride Rainbows.


the amazing studio 54 shape.


You can see the diamonds reflection on the ground.. Disco ball effect. Of course.


The peep toe frond. 

OK. Now my head is spinning talking to much about shoes.
 I need to lay down. And eat a piece of chocolate.

Bisou!






2 comments: